- Chocolates – check out the Nutty Chocolatier for some pre-made gift baskets.
- Baked Goods – Birch Cliff’s highly anticipated new bakery Grayson’s Bakery is open.
- Coffee & Tea – City Cottage Market offers their own coffee beans. Grab a bag or two for your coffee-loving friend.
- Alcohol – a classic gift for the holidays, you can find some unique options over at 99 Bottles.
- Private Chef – skip the gift-giving altogether and plan a night with Corbin’s Chef Table.
- Dinner Out – grab a gift card from one of the many local restaurants. The Porch Light offers gift certificates for their fixed-price dinner, which makes for a great gift.
- Children’s Theatre – Young People’s Theater is a great alternative to a toy, with shows that are available to suit a variety of ages which all siblings can enjoy.
- Cocktail Making – Reid’s Distillery offers cocktail classes and Gin & Jazz Concerts, great for a date night gift.
- Art – creative juices are flowing over at 4Cats Art Studio with many workshops suited to adults, teens and kids.
- Cooking – Little Kitchen Academy offers Montessori-inspired classes for kids ages 3-18.
- Yoga – there are lots of options to choose from at Beaches Hot Yoga. They offer yearly memberships, single classes, 10-class cards or an introductory month pass. Your inner yogi will thank you!
- Science Centre – not too far away, the Ontario Science Centre offers memberships with lots of great perks.
- Toronto Zoo – a little farther, but worth the drive, the Toronto Zoo’s yearly membership makes for a great activity all year round.
- Food Service – grab a gift card or schedule a one-time delivery from One Life’s meal plan delivery service.
- Home Organizing – an in-home consultation with Sorted Spruce Organizing Solutions is a great way to start your home organizing journey.
- Pet Grooming – we all like to be well groomed for the holidays. Check out The Dog Market, Paws in the Bath and other local pet grooming businesses for your pet lover this season.
There is nothing Sam loves more than seeing a space function for the people living in it. Whether it’s a kitchen, a playroom, a closet or even a desktop, she believes that when our belongings have a thoughtful home, we make more room for the life we want to live.
Sorted Spruce is a product of a long-time love of organizing and a desire to help others find organizational systems that work for them through a judgement-free, consultative, process. Learn more about her in my “How I Became A Professional Organizer” blog post.
As a member of the Professional Organizers in Canada, Sorted Spruce Organizing Solutions are insured and follow best practices.